Thursday 20 March 2014

Zero Drop Solar Charger Wih Lcd Display

      

SPECIFIATION :

Voltage series       : 12v,24v and 48v
Amp rating             : 10-60 amp max
Low battery cut    : 10.5v
Full charge cut     : 14.3v
Changeover          : when the solar power is on      
                                   Ac mains will be cutoff




PROTECTIONS :

·      Battery reserve (keeps 30 % of battery power in reserve in solar mode )
·      Over charge protection
·      Lighting protection
·      Short circuit protection
·      Reverse protection

LCD PARMETERS  :

·      Battery voltage
·       Solar charge
·      Ac mains (when no solar power)
·      Solar inverter mode
·      Battery on reserve


LED INDICATION :

·      Solar present
·      Mains cutoff
·      Led blink while charging
·      Power on
·      Battery reserve

12 comments:

  1. Dear sir,
    my name is trinadh sharma
    please send your contact no,
    i am interested about your products, my mail id tvedula@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sir,
    please send your offer will interested your project.


    ReplyDelete
  3. dear sir

    i interested ur product
    this is my email:aaneesh444@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. dear sir
    plz give ur contact no
    t

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello sir.
    i was very pleased by ur work i would like to apply this for real time applications.
    respond to me ASAP..........

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello Sir.
    I was very pleased by your work. i would like to apply it for real time application.
    please respond ASAP. meeravali.mtech007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear sir, i requires your complete original circuit please do this favour for me.
    my mail id is:indhumathi160595@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear sir, i requires your complete & original circuit of this project.
    my mail id is:indhumathi160595@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Sir, I am interested in product please send your contact details lets discus for business. My contact is felixco5000@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can you send me your hex code and schematic diagram.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear sir,
    my name is Genir Macagnan, i'am frm the Brazilian.
    please send your contact no,
    i am interested about your products, my mail id solarled@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. please i really need the project tweakman1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete